The TRANSSHIP BULK is committed to continuous efforts to improve safety and quality performance throughout its operations, which consistently meets customer’s requirements and industry standards, as well as the applicable requirements of ABS HSQE Guide.
To meet these goals and expectations the management has set the following objectives in order to:
- Provide adequate resources including qualified, experienced and trained personnel, as well as equipment fit for the service offered by the Company;
- Comply with applicable statutory, legislative requirements and mandatory rules;
- Comply with conditions of contracts or agreements and confirm that required specifications are met;
- Control Company’s business processes and monitor their performance for continual effectiveness and improvement;
- Ensure that the subject Quality Policy is communicated and understood by the shore and shipboard personnel and it is available to the public;
- Ensure that it is appropriate to the nature, scale and operating purpose of the Company;
- Conduct appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations / quality objectives and measure progress, continuing suitability and compliance with the subject policy;
- Ensure that the quality of business, the protection of the environment, the safety and health of its employees remain the predominant factors in all aspects of ship activities;
- Meet and maintain all requirements of the ISM Code, ISO 9001:2008 and ABS HSQE Guide.