The Company is dedicated to provide services to dry bulk market clients, both Owners and Charterers, at the highest possible level always complying with the requirements of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code, as well as ISO 9001:2008 standards.
The Company will always safeguard its assets by:
• Never participating in illegal and / or unsafe practices;
• Providing both sufficient and well allocated resources to its operations;
• Ensure safety at sea;
• Prevention of human injury or loss of life;
• Avoidance of damage to the environment, in particular to the marine environment and to property;
• Avoidance of damage to the ship;
• Avoidance of damage to the cargo.
The Company has set the following long-term targets:
• No accidents;
• Zero health – related incidents;
• No oil spills;
• No marine and atmospheric pollution;
• No loss of process capability;
• No lapses in security.
The Company aims to reach these long-term goals through continual self improvement.
The Company’s Management is committed to actively participate in the implementation of the SQMS and to provide the necessary conditions to improve performance in the areas of safety, environmental protection and quality services at all levels.
The company promote the concepts of safety and environmental excellence and expects all employees from the top management to the last seafarer serving on board to participate in the effort to achieve and sustain long-term improvements towards a state of excellence.