Human Resource Department
The aim of HR Department to ensure that company’s shore based organisation is adequately staffed with qualified, skilled and certificated personnel.
The HR Department is responsible for:
• selecting and approval of shore based personnel;
• ensuring that potential candidates are in possession of the requisite qualifications and certificates prior to offering employment;
• ensuring that all potential candidates have accepted Company’s Policies prior to being assigned in the office;
• dealing with non-conformities covering human resources management procedures of the SQMS;
• identifies together with Department Managers training needs for shore-based personnel;
• maintenance of records for qualifications, training and experience of shore based personnel;
• implements and encourages implementation of Company’s policies to shore-based personnel.